Valentine's gift ideas that are better than what you were planning on giving
With Valentines Day right around the corner, I thought I would use todays blog post to help those gift giving challenged, (you know who you are) and share a few of my favorite his or her Valentine's gift ideas for all budgets. Le's get started!
1. You can never go wrong with a Voluspa Candle and this one, with the scent of Brut Champagne, ripe cassis berries and soft white rose petals combines the bubbly and the roses all in one and is sure to set the mood! $44
2. This sweatshirt from Ily Couture has just the right amount of Valentine's love while still remaining stylish and fashionable This could make the perfect gift for that new lady in your life and at $58 you still have $$ left to get some sushi carry out and your favorite bottle of wine and make it a great evening.
3. For the tech in your life, this docking station is not only modern and chic, but useful and manly. Etsy. $40
4. You know what they say about oysters - they come in a shell. Make him (or her) say yes this Valentines Day with Island Creek Oysters and Mast Brothers Chocolate. This package includes 3 dozen Island Creek Oysters and a Mast Brothers Three Bar Collection with a Sea Salt, Brooklyn Blend and Stumptown Coffee Chocolate Bar. At $99 delivered to your door, that's a deal!
5. For just the right amount of flower power as well as the most unique check out Olive and Cocoa's beautiful heart shape rose box. You will definitely score points for the most original floral bouquet, and the bonus is it doesn't come in one of those clear vases that she's been collecting for years and never know what to do with! At $138 it might seem a little pricey, but if the recipient is like me, they can reuse the box over and over again with new arrangements throughout the year!
6. When in doubt a good bottle of bubbly will always do the trick.
Sure, any bottle of decent bubbly will fill those flutes just fine. But looking deep into each others eyes over a vintage bottle of Pol Roger Brut Rose (meaning it's made using grapes from one year, instead of the usual blend) that's 65 percent Pinot Noir and 35 percent Chardonnay (intelligence is sexy) from a Winston Churchill-loved brand (fine, not sexy, but interesting) has a certain je ne sais quoi. $100
Though you might be thinking not all of these suggestions seem new or overly original, they are all sure to please that special someone in your life, and heck if they don't, you can always take the champs and the oysters home and enjoy them yourself!
Happy Valentine's Day! xoxo